For a natural and perfect makeup base, primer is an essential step. Using the primer after your skincare routine, helps to minimize the pores so gives to the skin a more compact finish and helps to spred easily and improve the wear of your foundation. On the market we can find hundreds of different type of primer that fit different type of skin. But isn’t easy find a good quality primer without silicones and certified organic. Pure Primer by Inika is certified: OFC, crueltyfree and vegan. And promises to: “Creates an even canvas for foundation application and improves the staying power of your makeup.
- Contains certified organic essential oils – Lavender, Lemon Myrtle and Jojoba for nourished and hydrated skin.
- Calms and soothes the skin and oﬀers a barrier from the elements.
- Perfect for dry/normal skins, wear alone or under the INIKA Foundations.
And contains Hyaluronic Acid that:
- Can hold up to 1000 x its weight in water.
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by plumping the skin.
- Extra Hydration creates a perfect base.
- Increases skin elasticity.
- Provides a youthful and dewy glow.”
I tested the product for several months, using the primer before liquid or mineral foundation. Works well in both of the case but I notice a better finish with the mineral foundation. The product have a really high quality, when I use it I notice a instantly lift effect, in fact my skin appear more compact. The consistency is pleasant, not too sticky so you can apply right away the foundation. The packaging is airless so is more hygienic and it allows to avoid product waste. The fragrance is really nice and gentle, rememeber me the scent of lemongrass. For all the face is enough a small amount of product. The primer is suitable to every skin type because is not too thick, so perfect for oily skin and with a good cream before is perfect for normal to dry skin type. Pure Primer contains 50ml of product that you can find here for £ 29,50.